Than you so much for participating in the Model Session.
This session is very much like a regular newborn session with a few exceptions:
- This session will not include sibling images.
- Please do not bring children other than newborn to the session.
- Style & color choices will be chosen by photographer.
- Both parents may of course be present, if one parent can’t make it, please feel to bring one family member or one friend if you would like.
- Because this is a model session, the photographer has certain images she wishes to accomplish, and cannot take special requests for images.
- Photographs taken at the sessions, and presented by this photographer will be used for the purpose of public display, portfolio, advertising, website or any publication to promote her business name, and the images will be used without compensation to the undersigned.
- Full names of clients & children are never used.
It is my goal to provide you with beautiful images, as well as to grow my business. As a Thank You for participating, you will receive all of the edited images. They will be placed in a gallery where you can download them for free to your computer or a USB.
*Please dress baby in loose clothes in order to prevent marks on the skin. Nos or socks before the session please. Please loosen diaper on the way to the session. PLEASE dress baby in outfit that does not require me to remove over head (outfits with front zipper). This will help keep baby asleep.
*Room will be heated to make baby comfortable. I encourage parents to please dress in light fabric in order to be comfortable in the warm room.
*Most of the images work best if the baby is in a deep sleep. To encourage this, I recommend that you do whatever it takes to make sure baby is nice and exhausted.
*A well fed baby is a happy baby! Please feed & burp baby right before our session to ensure a happy, sleepy (“milk drunk”) baby. I will take as many breaks as needed to help him/her re-fuel.
What To Bring:
*Extra diapers & wipes
*Any special blankets or props
*Snacks & water for parents
PATIENCE IS KEY:
*Sessions can last up to 2.5 hours. It all depends on baby’s mood, and willingness to sleep. Unfortunately…this isn’t something we can predict. If sleep doesn’t happen, that’s okay! Wide-eyed newborn photos are beautiful too.
*I take the baby’s lead; getting them to sleep before posing takes time, and they may need to be fed or cuddled a few times first. In fact, we’d say that a good 50% of your session will involve feeding, diaper changes, and cuddling to get baby comfortable.